ATOM staking is available in several wallets and we’ll highlight a few. Here is a step-by-step guide to stake ATOM tokens and earn block rewards. For a complete description please visit our blog: https://blocksunited.com/how-to-stake-cosmos-atom-tokens/
How to stake ATOM tokens in Keplr Wallet
1. Select the Cosmos network from the drop down at the top of the wallet
2. Click the “stake” button and the main wallet dashboard will open up in a new tab or window
3. Scroll down to find Blocks United in the list of active validators and click “manage” A window will pop up that displays your available ATOM tokens.
4. Click “delegate”
5. Enter the amount you’d like to delegate to our node. (IMPORTANT) Be sure to leave at least .01 ATOM in your wallet to pay for future transactions, like claiming rewards.
6. Click “delegate” A new window will pop up that allows you to choose the transaction fee. NEVER choose the cheapest fee because transactions can fail and you’ll still be charged. The middle fee should be adequate.
That’s it. Your ATOM tokens are now staked with Blocks United!
How to stake ATOM tokens in Cosmostation Wallet
1. Download the Cosmostation app onto your mobile device, or connect -your Ledger Nano S or X while using a PC
2. If using a connected hardware wallet, open the Cosmos app on your physical Ledger device
3. Click “Reward” on the left side of the wallet
4. Scroll down the list of active validators to find Blocks United and then click “Delegate”
5. Enter the amount you’d like to delegate. (IMPORTANT) Be sure to leave at least .01 ATOM in your wallet to pay for future transactions, like claiming rewards.
6. Click “Generate & Sign Transaction”
That’s it! Your ATOM tokens are now staked with our node and you’re earning block rewards. You’ll then see your staked tokens at the top of the page under the heading “My Validators.”
How to stake ATOM tokens in Ledger Live
1. Open Ledger Live on your PC
2. Click “Accounts” on the left hand side of the wallet window
3. Click “Add Account” if you don’t already have ATOM tokens in your wallet
4. Click “Choose Crypto Asset” and type in “ATOM”
5. Select “Cosmos (ATOM)” and click “Continue”
6. Make sure your physical Ledger device is plugged in and the Cosmos app is open
7. Name the account, “Cosmos” or “Cosmos Ledger Nano” and click “Add Account”
8. A window will pop up that says, “Account added successfully” and click “Done”
9. While in the “Accounts” tab click into your new “Cosmos” account, click “Receive” to send yourself ATOM tokens from Coinbase, or from wherever you have your tokens
10. Click “Continue” and then verify the wallet address on your physical Ledger device and copy the address onto your clipboard to paste into Coinbase or wherever your sending your ATOM tokens from
11. Click “Done”
Once your ATOM tokens have arrived and they show in Ledger Live click on your “Cosmos” account while viewing the “Accounts” tab
12. Click “Earn Rewards”
13. Type, “Blocks United” into the search box and then type in the number of ATOM tokens you’d like to stake. (IMPORTANT) Be sure to leave at least .01 ATOM in your wallet to pay for future transactions, like claiming your rewards.
14. Click “Continue” and verify the transaction on your physical Ledger device
That’s it! Your staked ATOM is now visible in the main wallet “Accounts” page
Pro Tip: Did you know that you can move your staked tokens without unbonding and waiting 21 days? It’s simple! Inside Keplr, Cosmostation and Ledger Live there is a drop down box with “undelegate” as the first option. Click the drop down and the second option listed is “redelegate.” Click that and you’ll then be prompted to enter the number of tokens you’d like to move to our node.
The Blocks United Promises
To be ethical and trustworthy
To charge reasonable commission, so you can get the highest yield100% uptime.
Our validator nodes run 24/7/365
Aligning our values with our delegators
Responding to delegator questions and inquiries in a timely manner
Contributing to the Cosmos community
SUBSCRIBE to our channel if you like to see useful content in your feed.
Royalty Free Music provided by https://www.bensound.com